
I would imagine whoever the new owner was close with in his business colleagues . But going to Mexico and actually finding it and bringing it back is going to be an issue. I wish Bill would have actually told everyone that GPA was up For Sale and kept it in the USA. I feel like after being a GPA customer for so many years kind of felt let down by these developments.. Kind of makes me angry ! The person to ask maybe the people taking care of his estate (Executor) his lawyer maybe..
I wish there was a way to find someone down there in Mexico that knows where the equipment - or at least the dies for the diaphragms - is/are and who could authorize their sale (accompanied by an appropriate "finders fee", of course). I don't know how to proceed, but if I could make those connections, I know a guy in the States that is willing to invest in order to get them back into the USA and start production again.
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
Bookmarks